If you have any questions or concerns with anything involving Pennsylvania state government, or
would like to express your opinion on an issue, please do not hesitate to
My staff and I pledge to strive to make state government more accessible and
helpful to you.
As your state senator, there are many ways that my office can be of service to you.
Listed below are several of the services that I invite you to utilize.
My staff and I can help you by providing information on...
- Status reports on legislation
- Problems you may encounter when dealing with state government and its agencies
- Copies of PA House and Senate bills
and state laws
- Processing PennDOT motor vehicle titles, registrations, driver's licenses and
learner's permits renewals, disability plate/placards -click
here to obtain PennDOT forms online or to file electronically
- Supplying applications of PA
- Pennsylvania child abuse history clearance applications
- Pennsylvania criminal history
Pennsylvania Tax Forms
- Informational brochures and forms
PHEAA - student aid for higher education
- Forms from the Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Forms from the
Pennsylvania Corporation Bureau
- Senatorial Citations and Certificates of Recognition to commemorate 50th
anniversaries, 100th birthdays, special achievements like Eagle Scout or Girl
Scout Gold awards, or other important occasions
What you can do for me...
- Let me know your problems. When you encounter bureaucratic red
tape and frustration, tell me about it.
- Let me know when your community organization or municipality is seeking state funding.
- Do you need an answer in regard to state government? Maybe I have one.
If not, I will certainly try to obtain the answer for you.
- Feel free to call, write, or stop in to my offices to share your opinions on pending
legislation. I can best serve you when I know your feelings and have the benefit of your ideas.